Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holy Wedding

After months of procrastination, My mom and I finally went and looked at veils. $135 for a yard of tulle? You have got to be kidding me. We went to Michaels and picked up a yard of tulle there for $1.99, $5 for some trim and $1 for a comb. Good thing my mom can sew!

Wedding prices are extremely expensive. Its crazy.

I finally figured out how to remote blog-sort of. I have a Sidekick 3 and I still can't remote blog directly from my phone I have to log in to my internet email in order for it to work.

1 comment:

Myownigloo said...

Prices for "storebought" wedding things are just so outrageous, aren't they? I love beating the prices by DIY'ing.

A bit of advice: you might want to consider investing in a wedding veil "frame" that sits on your head a little more securely than a comb. You can find one at a fabric store. You just have to cover it with fabric that matches your wedding dress.