Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Friday!

Yay! Today is my Friday at work. I only have to make it through 6 1/2 hours more. Then I don't have to come back until September 30th. I can't wait.

Some of my co-workers gave me a bridal shower on Tuesday. It was sooo nice of them. I had a great time AND I got my thank you cards out this morning. Their generosity overwhelms me.

At the beginning of the summer, my cousin and bridesmaid, Donna, asked if I would be willing to go see Sylvia Brown. I don't watch Montel and I have never seen her before, but she is hilarious! I laughed so hard. Donna thought she was going to be here in the beginning of September not three days before the wedding! I still have a lot to do but I agreed to go and would not back out on someone at the last minute like that anyway (especially since she bought the tickets). I ended up having a really good time although I spent half the time writing thank you notes to my co-workers. I understand it is her farewell tour, but if you can go, I highly recommend it. She is great. She did a guided meditation that I loved. I wonder if she has it on a CD. Must go check it out...

3 comments:

Cassandra ZeHorrid said...

Hope you'll have a lovely wedding and a even better honeymoon...

metoteach said...

Hope your wedding is perfect and have a wonderful time on your honeymoon! Petunia Cronkshank (metoteach)

anontoSHEL said...

Fun fun fun! Have a lovely wedding and an even better reception!