Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questionnaire

Potter Name: Waverly Trimble

Rav ID: Shelvicious

I am allergic to: cats

Pets that I have: 1 chihuahua

My favorite yarn: Elsebeth Lavold

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book
colors? Either/both

My favorite flavor: Chai

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: Christmas

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit)
surprise me

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:
bamboo 0-3

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Addi turbo

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS
swaps?): first time

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No

2 comments:

CelticMommy said...

Hiya Waverly *Ka-thunks books on the desk*

It's me Hettie, your roomie for the year in HSKS. Just wanted to send a quick hello. Hope the SIL is behaving better now! Come on by when you get a chance... I've got fresh pumpkin muffins and hot cider ready for a chat! :-)

loomatic said...

Hi, I'm Amethyst, your other roomie. I hope things have settled down on the family front. OMG, I can't believe I have a roomie who is getting married in 5 days! I'm so excited for you, and we just met! Are you going away on a honeymoon? Some place romantic>

Hettie, hot cider, yum, heavenly. And I love pumpkin muffins. We're going to get along just fine!