Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Accident!

On the way home from work today. The bus rear ended a car that was stopped on the freeway. The bus driver said that the stopped driver was cut off. I was looking down at my phone and didn't notice anything until the driver slammed on the brakes and honked his horn. So, the only thing I saw was the other driver stopped in front of us. We ended up slamming into him. I was sitting at the back of the bus; the force made me fly forward, but I caught the side of the seat in front of me. Nobody was hurt. There was surprising little damage to the car, considering we pushed him pretty hard. My back was a little sore, but it seems okay now.

On a knitting note, I am almost finished with the back of my sweater, just two more rows to go. Then I can do the shoulder seams, neck and sleeves. Yay! I'm so happy. I can't believe I got this far.

1 comment:

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

Oh wow Wave! I hope you are still feeling good tomorrow. Ice first and try not to overdo it!!!