Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Aut 3:16 is 12 today! It's hard to believe that my baby is already 12. We are taking him and two of his friends to Brunswick Zone to celebrate his birthday on Saturday. Today, we are just having dinner with his papa, since his granny is in Branson, Missouri on the Reservation Elder trip (I'd be jealous if it were like New York or something, but Branson? Not so much...)I'll be happy when my mom comes home though. I'll admit it, I'm the baby (okay, okay only one).

Tomorrow, our weasel (chihuahua) comes home. I haven't seen her since September 21. She went home with my Uncle B while we went to Vegas and the DH and I haven't had a day off together to go and get her. Oh yeah, because he hasn't had a day off since we got back! My uncle lives three and a half hours away, but we get to stop in and see my friend Ricarda on the way. I haven't seen her in a long time and she is soooo cool. She is from Austria and her uncle is Horst Rechelbacher. THE FOUNDER OF AVEDA! Her house always smells sooo good because she has Aveda everything, which makes sense, because like, her entire family works there.

Anyway, I think I am coming down with a cold. My throat started hurting today. Oh no! Time to bust out the Zicam. Really, this stuff works. Norm Coleman told my friend and I about it back when I worked for The Salvation Army. He said it is because he has to shake a lot of hands. Makes sense to me.

I get another chance to blog everyday this weekend for NaBloPoMo. Let's see how I do. Wish me luck...

No comments: