Thursday, October 16, 2008

I keep forgetting...


Overall Winner with 200 points
The Clever Corvus Dorm Room
Bevin Rae Mooney
Waverly Trimble
Amethyst Aurag
For completeness and team spirit! Congratulations!

We won the photo hunt! My roommate, Amethyst, won for highest individual points.

On to other VERY sad news...My little weasel (Chihuahua) ate the stuffing out of the back of my Adio's. I have looked all over and I cannot find another pair. These were my beloved Bam Margera Heartagrams. They don't make them anymore!!! In fact, Bam doesn't make any shoes anymore! I don't know what I'm going to do. I only have four other pairs of Bam's left. Maybe I should stock up on what shoes are still available. I haven't worn any tennis shoes but Bam's for over 2 years. I'm going to take them to the shoe repair place and see if they can re-line them or something. Otherwise, I may have to re-stuff them and hand sew a patch on the inside. I realize this sounds crazy. I'd offer an excuse, but there isn't one sane enough to justify my feelings of loss.

Aut 3:16 dressed up as Bam for Halloween two years ago. I wonder what he is going to be this year.


My celebrity crushes are Bam, Becks, and Beckett (mmmm). Here is some more eye candy...

1 comment:

pseudobunny said...

Your son as Bam is hysterical!
And so very WRONG!!! HAHAHHAA!