Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What to post today?

It has been a very slow day at work today. I need to finish shopping for my last PRGE swap basket and get it in the mail. I will have to overnight it because it is due on November 1.

I changed the layout of my blog to see how I would like it. I'm not really sure if I will keep it this way or not. I at least saved my old template if I want to change it back.

I have been playing around with Technorati today, but I still don't get listbacks or whatever Blogger calls them. Anybody care to explain?

I have filled in the rest of the answers from my movie meme. Good job Bevin! I can't believe how many you got!

2 comments:

pseudobunny said...

whoa. change of appearance
niceness.
box went off today.
hope you love it.

Shelvicious said...

Yay! I'm so excited!