Monday, October 6, 2008

What the?!?

Haha. I suck. I couldn't even mobile blog this weekend. I will try this NaBloPoMo again.

ANYWAY...

I don't want to be a work today (or at all this week). Oh well, what do you do? I used up all but 1 day of vacation. My foster care licensing worker just sent in a referral for a 14 month-old little girl named Nina. I should find out in the next couple days if we get her. That will be interesting, but fun.

I am working on my pictures for the Ravenclaw scavenger hunt. I still need 3 more, I wonder how my roomies are doing. I need public art, a shady shop, and a tree changing seasons. I could've finished today, but I left my camera at home. Also, I'm not sure of my magical creature. I was going to dress my chihuahua up in her Spiderman costume, but she isn't coming home until this weekend. My poor weasel is missing us and it is lonely and creepy in the apartment without her there when the DH is at work.

5 comments:

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

I didn't get the list... I wonder what happened?! Oh crap.
Roomie, Bevin

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

Okay, hi again, it's me... I got the list and will be off today to find everything. What did you use as your originality marker? I'm thinking I'll use a pinecone. Where did you find a fanged frisbee?!

I can't wait to hear about Nina, keep us posted. :-)

pseudobunny said...

WOw - you are so awesome to foster!
I want to in a bad way but I think I have to wait till I am done with school - which at this rate with Osky is going to take me a million billion eons.
Good luck! Keep us posted!
And jeez..your box should get there any second now...

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

for the name, how about The Clever Corvus?

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

I'll email her and see if I can find some cool font to put it in if she says yes... can you email me your email? I'm at bevinraemooney "at" gmail "dot" com