Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whew!!

NaBloPoMo is hard! I don't think my life is interesting enough to blog everyday!

Aut 3:16 and his grandfather decided to go to Cloquet today. Unfortunately, they forgot to take his insulin. They were over an hour away before they realized it was still sitting on the dining room table where I put it last night. They didn't want to come all the way home, so they called me and asked what they could do. Could do?!?! He is an almost 12-year-old boy who has to take insulin EVERY time he eats, but how do you tell your parent how to...well...parent? Of course they didn't have his insurance card. After a very long and frantic morning, I finally got the tribal clinic up there to agree to give him some insulin and the reservation he is from is picking up the tab. Crazy!

I still don't want to be at work this week. I think I will take Friday off, since my DH is not scheduled to work finally (today is his 8th day in a row and he has 2 more days).

I haven't posted any pictures lately, so here are just some random shots.

Bellagio

Venetian

Me (the morning after the wedding)

No comments: