Friday, November 14, 2008

12 more weeks of tired!

I don't know if I will make it. I am sitting here at work, not working, just yawning. Yawning so much I have tears coming out of my eyes.

I went to the doctor today for my first OB appointment. I have to cut wwaayy down on my salt intake. I went to Mickey D's for lunch, then had broasted chicken from Sammy's and my legs and hands swelled up. I couldn't even touch my thumb and pinky. I think it is going to be a rough 8 months. My mom predicted I would be on bedrest by the end. Yuck! At least my work makes short term and long term disability mandatory, so I don't have to worry about it being too late to sign up for that. The DH's short term disability company said I would be covered under his as well, I wonder how that works?

No comments: