Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Aut 3:16 waited until last minute to decide on a costume. The night before Halloween, the DH and I grabbed the last three adult male costumes at Target, then went to a different section to email pictures of the costume to Aut. He finally selected the Rock Star Pirate or whatever they called it. I thought it looked like Michael Jackson's jacket from Thriller (except not red). I asked him if he wanted to go as that, but he said no way. I told the DH that he was going to be that, but I just wouldn't tell him.

Aut was out for about an hour before somebody recognized him. He was mad at me at first, but the guy gave him a crap load of extra candy because he loved his costume. After that, Aut had everybody guess what he was and if they didn't know, he had me play Thiller on my phone.

No comments: