Monday, December 1, 2008

HSKS 6 Swap Package

I got the BEST package from Petunia Crookshanks!

A beautiful blue scarf, gorgeous blue and silver yarn (looks just like the Dallas Cowboys, oops did I say that? I meant Ravenclaw!), THREE sock patterns, a HUGE Hershey's bar, ORGANIC Tazo Chai (I love Tazo Chai!!), 6 cute washclothes, a cute little silver snowflake picture frame, house unity stitch markers, a 2009 HP calendar, and and ADDI circular needle!! I think that was the longest sentence ever!! I am so excited!



4 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Wow!!! What a great kit!!! It looks like lots and lots of knitting fun! (Best kind of fun there is!)

I am Harriet said...

Yum!

Opus #6 said...

I can't resist the HP-ness. Cool!

Julie@Cool Mom Guide said...

The dallas Cowboys killed it for me lol. ;)