Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow a week!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a whole week!! I would like to say that I have a lot to say or that interesting things have been going on, but they haven't.

Work is extremely busy right now. I still feel sick and have another month to go.

I don't want to be at work right now.

HEROES is on tonight! Yay for HEROES! (It's my favorite show incase you didn't know!)

I watched the first season of Pushing Daisies this weekend. I have to say it. I HATE CHUCK! Olive is a much better character. She is funny. I love when she's jumping on the bed and falls off saying "Jiminy Krispies". I wonder how long I could say that at work before somebody got annoyed enough to say something about it. hahahaha

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

I love watching 'pushing daisies' too.

Annette Piper said...

Some weeks are like that - just busy - not terribly much to show for it, but busy nonetheless!