Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blanket

I started my first baby quilt on Thursday. Yesterday I got the front panel finished. Today, I bought Warm and Natural batting from Joann's. I got 3 yards for $17! I love the feel of the batting. It feels soooo warm.



I have been sewing like crazy. I have 12 baby legs done, over half my diapers are completely finished with velcro and everything. I have a lot more to do though, I have the crib bumper to sew along with the sock monkey blanket and dust ruffle. I need to start on the next size diapers, although I need more Warm and Natural batting for those. I saw this gorgeous toddler dress a women made out of her husband's button down shirt, but I guess I don't need to be worrying about toddler clothes!!

3 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Wow! Look at you go! So productive! :)

Bevin Rae Mooney said...

Uuum, pardon my ignorance, but what are 12 baby legs?

Shelvicious said...

12 pairs of baby leg warmers. I will put up a pic later.