Monday, October 5, 2009

Wish Lists and Favorites

OMB! I am so excited. Here is the first post of the season...

Favorites:

Colors: Blue, Green, Pink and Silver
Flavors: Blueberry, Pear and Vanilla
Yarn Brands: Brown Sheep, Rowan and Sirdar
Yarn Types: Bamboo, Cotton and Wool
Snacks: Caramels, Chai, Coffee, Gingerbread, Peanut Butter Cookies and Tea

This isn't an exhaustive list. I am always open to trying new things. Maybe I should do a list of things I don't like...

Coconut
Dark Chocolate
Onions

Okay, that's all I can think of.

I knit, but I am slowly learning to crochet. I'm allergic to several medicines, but since I don't forsee any being in the swap packages, that point is moot.

My other hobbies include reading and baking. I love King Arthur Flour, it is the best ever. As far as reading goes, I love Sidney Sheldon, Janet Evanovich, Tennesse Williams, and Mary janice Davidson. I like Twilight, but I haven't read the last book yet. Also, I LOVE stitch markers. I tend to knit with needles 7 and under, but all are welcome! (If you also like stitch markers, there is a group on Ravelry Mark the Spot It is a swap, but the only thing you need to send is 6 handmade stitch markers. They do not need to be hand made by you, just handmade by somebody.)

No comments: