Friday, April 9, 2010

Sparkpeople

I started tracking what I eat and how much I exercise on Sparkpeople on Monday. I love this site. I also got the free app for my blackberry; which is super nice, because I can look up any food before I eat it.

One of my goals is to drink more water, so I am aim for 10 glasses a day. Luckily we have a water service, so I don't have to drink our nasty tap water or throw 5 plastic bottles away.

If I stick to my plan everyday for two weeks, I get to buy myself a Hydracoach. I am super excited. I wish All my stuff wasn't in storage, so I could have my Plastic Starbucks cup that looks like their cold drink to go cup, complete with green straw and everything.

Okay that's enough rambling. I will try to post some transfiguration homework before tomorrow night as well.

1 comment:

Allitrya Spelling said...

I might have to check out that site! It sounds really cool!

I've picked which character I'm going to center your kit around...but that's all I'll say about that. =)